Life and Family Medical Clinic and Women's Choice Center are both prolife medical ministries of Life and Family Educational Trust. Bettendorf, Iowa, is in Eastern Iowa, and one of the Quad Cities on the Mississippi River where Iowa and Illinois meet. The Quad Cities also includes Davenport, Iowa, and Moline and Rock Island, Illinois, with a total metropolitan area population of 390,000.
• Who desire a practice environment that provides compassionate care to families, including reproductive care.
• Uphold the integrity of the patient-physician relationship and maintain the dignity of each individual, with a firm commitment to the Ethical and Religious Directives for the Catholic Care Services.
Our clinic is committed to treating our supporting members, who in turn, help support our care for the uninsured in our community. Working at Life & Family Medical Clinic, you'll have exceptional freedom through our direct-pay model to address patients' needs, bypassing insurance paperwork and bureaucratic demands on your time. You will be able to practice medicine as it should be, collaborating to deliver the highest standard of care to every patient.
• Full time positions are preferred, while part time positions will also be considered.
• Licensure to practice in Iowa is required.
• Clinic hours will be weekdays only, with no inpatient care required.
Our most important asset in the care of our patients is our medical team, and the faithful leadership of our providers is our foundation. Our faith-based and high quality clinic will allow you to be the provider God intended. Join us!